Simple Step by Step Tutorial on How to Earn Cryptocurrency
Bitcoin Trading is basically exchanging bitcoin with other currency for profit. Trading bitcoin is very easy, there are a lot of trading websites that offers cryptocurrency trading. In trading you need a lot of patience and luck. To earn from bitcoin trading you just need to buy when the price is low and sell when the price of bitcoin is high.
You can also use trading to collect or store your favorite coins. Exchange your bitcoin into bitcoin cash, bitcore, ethereum, litecoin, dash, dogecoin, peercoin, primecoin or blackcoin.
Bitcoin Trading Websites
- Binance is a cryptocurrency trading website. Members can deposit their altcoins to trade with other cryptocurrencies. Members can also sell their coins for USD and withdraw them to paypal, payza, okpay, perfectmoney, webmoney, advcash, moneypolo and cryptocapital. It also supports wire transfer and visa mastercard wtihdrawals.
- Coinbase is a cryptocurrency trading website as well. Members can exchange their bitcoin and other altcoins. They can also sell their coins for USD. Withdrawal options are payeer, capitalist, okpay, and perfectmoney or transfer the withdrawn money to the member’s bank account.
How To Start Trading
1. Register for an account on any trading site.
2. Validate your registration and login to the trading site you registered in.
3. Look for the add funds/deposit/balance button and deposit some altcoin to your account.
4. Click the coin wallet you’re going to deposit, it can be located beside the coin.
5. Copy the wallet address and send some coins.
6. Wait for the coin you deposited to be credited and then click trade tab.
7. You can now start trading.